Saturday, January 30, 2010

Part 3:Bored yet Interesting day

hmm,i woke up at 9 todayy,had a cup of nestum..thn went on9 for an hours or 2..after tht my mummy asked me 2 go CIMB bank 2 create a saving account as a requirement for applying PTPTN..Surprisingly,we went 2 puchong to create it..I know its so far,because if there is anything ,I have 2 go all the way to puchong to settle it..The reason behind it is because my sister gotta go a clinic there 2 inject..so,since there is a CIMB,then I jz went for it over thr..Usually,I ll be afraid 2 go bank,government department because its always CROWDED with peeps..but luckily it was my day..there were so less people waiting for number..so I go ahead and did my procedures,so I am officially a CIMB bank account user?lol isnt funny at all.. =X

Actually after that i plan to go for a hair cut in PJ,but since my mum is rushing back 2 KK to fetch students,my plan actually failed..never mind...I can cut anytime..No need 2 rush..So,when i reached home..boredom is filling me again..this time I had nothing 2 do..then,i saw a message frm eunice asking me how to create pixelation for videos as for her assignment's needs..As my curiousity is killing me,out of nothing,I actually did googling,see whats the best I can help her..Eventually,I found a few softwares tht can help..Hope it helps huh.. =P

After my curiousity was killed,then i had a nap actually..a lil nap till 6 something ..just felt as tired as everytime..So,I had my dinner cooked by my mum..the soup is delicious ...thanks for tht..Then ,I had 2 go to church for leaders meeting..It arent a meeting actually if based on what I ve just received..more 2 a guidance and sharing frm bin wu actually..wish I think it helps alot,solve our minds FAQ..haha~

After the meeting ended,everyone reached for their car keys as every1 is going back their own respective home..except rachel and I..Then I went to fetch jj,kai jin n yen tung for a movie in Aeon Bukit Tinggi..So we watched Universal Soldier..This movie is quite antique for me as I watched the 1st part when it was using video tape time..I am not sure how many years back..So,this is the latest of it..Hmm,as I expected,there were killings,bloods hahaha..But a nice action movie to be honest..but if u re sensitive 2 blood,i dont reckon u watch this hahaha..

So thats all for todayy,and oh yea i snap some pics yesterday midnight..enjoyy =D
Good Nite and thank God for everything~





FUSION + CONTRAST+BLEND
Altho the idea arent new anymore,but i still hv fun doing it..
I named the 3rd picture ''shadows of the Snare''

No comments:

Post a Comment