Monday, February 1, 2010

Part 5

Well,today is sunday..i set my alarm 7am so I can wake up for Morning prayerrr.. =D thank God i can wake up and managed to attend the morning prayerr..After tht,we had breakfast as usual..chit chat with ladies b4 went down for breakfast..sharing some psychological sights towards something..

Well,after church went for futsal with john and kh..played at a futsal court behind summit..forgotten whats the name..Played with my coursemates hehehe..enjoyed tht...after tht,we on the way home,before going dwn 2 kesas,actually asked shawn 2 come out and cross the bridge cause we waited him over there..


Then,John fetch me back to my home,and shawn followed me 2 my house 2 hv a sit..took a shower,then we re off 2 pyramid..ate Wendy's ..then hang out at the entrance lol,moments after,went to a restaurant near kim gary 2 have a drink...We actually went to a boutique shop 4 window shopping..hahah

Soon after,we both felt like eating ice cream,so went to 7-11 to buy ice cream and eatt...ahaha i ate d apple ice cream..its nice.. sour at the outside sweet in the inside...we sat nearby kim gary tht area..listening to songs and of course we shared alots of stuff..hhahaha..enjoyed tht..
I think we talked about 2hrs i think ..cause there is many topics to talk about...


So,fetched him home located at puchong..lol,1st time i can find my way back 2 my homeee..wheee~

Thats all for todayyy sorry for absence of pictures..forgotten 2 bring camera..hahaha
Thank God for everything~
Nites!

No comments:

Post a Comment