Thursday, February 11, 2010

Part 7

Well,its time to update my bloggy..The last few days had been very hectic for me..rushing to print out assignments..and alots of homework too..Didnt get enough sleep last few days..Thats why I ve no time to update my blog too.I seriously looked like a panda when I goes to college..Every night,spending my precious time searching for infos enquiring my friends to help me print my assignments..Its so inconvinient when my printer is out of ink.Anyway,those were already passed..Well,at least for now~This week not hoping for much homeworks as everyone is in the festive season mood..Unfortunately,there is no free lunch in this world..For 2D and 3D design,I have to complete the model and hand it up after CNY holiday..Its alot of cuttings!Then,yesterday,Miss Bridgette my drawing fundamental lecturer gave us so ''little'' drawings for homework..Need to draw 10 free title drawings then 1 famous artist drawings and 2 figure postures..Thank youu! Thats alot~Well,I ll try my best to finish it asap cause doesnt wanna be doing it all in the last few days..It ll kill me seriously..For today,I drove to college and reached there by 12.20pm so I thought I were late,but as soon as I walked up to my class,there is a notice stated color studies class were delayed to 1pm..Aww,which means its from 1-4pm..Feeling so frustrated yet glad..LoL,Frustrated because it ends later glad because I am not late for class..haha Then I went down to lobby and saw Zaid so asked him to go chill at the cafeteria .Then, Kristen came..I had a cup of milk and apple ice cream..She came by taxi and it costed her rm24 bucks..thats pain..haha..Chat awhile then its time for us to go up for class cause its already 1pm..Well,Mr.roslan still haven't come..Aww,hoping for a class cancel,but,it didn't turn out to be ..He arrived around 1.30pm + Then started presentation for a few of those who didn't present last week..After that,Mr.Roslan gave us homework too..It isn't a lot to be fair ..So its okay for me.Then,He asked us to sign attendance and there we go ..We can go off!haha,thats not what I've expected..Everyone greeted each other as we ll have 2 weeks break..

Happy Holiday and Happy Chinese New Year to all my fellow classmates and friends!

thank God for everything!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment