Saturday, February 13, 2010

Part 8 : Pre CNY

Well,yesterday night was awesome man!went to U one futsal center 2 ply futsal with edmund,kj and the whole TSM gang..should i call that?no offence i hope so~haha,well it was supposedly to start at 9pm,but thanks 2 JJ lar,he thought playing at frenzy futsal which is just nearby shah alam~thn he 8.55pm only come fetch me swt..so as we reached thr~its 9.20 pm..zzz! Well yesterday i scored alot larr~unusual than usual i played..haha no idea why just feel proud of my self ~wakakaka!not showing off dont worry okieeeee~ everyone enjoyed themselves man~and sorry bro KJ i know its pain in the eye~sorry laaaa..haha.well u paid back yr revenge at me anyway by shooting at my back~thank you bro! then john came 10something well at least he enjoyed half an hour~ wakakakka!

After tht we went to nearby mamak and yam cha lo~after that i follow john back 2 overnight at his house..well,we actually had pillow talk LOL! dont know same with what girls always said anot de..wondering pulak~So,today morning rush back here for worship practice..~After tht go back home n oioi again lor..so tired hahaha,3something woke up bath already then went to mummy's side uncle place to have reunion dinner cause my grandma n pa also there~hehehehe



Well,there is some of the pictures !hahah..my sisters and granpa didn't know I snap them~LOL
My sis will kill me if they know ..hahahah well got some angpau already especially a nice one from my grandma~!well,Thank everyone who gave me just now..my uncle and auntie who went HK now..hahaha~Well,as there is black and white,so after my mummy's side then We went daddy's side sit awhile ate dried pork meat ..that's awesome man..After 1st piece sure get addicted..Then now Im home~blogging here..WELL WELL WELL

To everyone out there,Let me be the first to wish you all Happy tigger new year yeahh! Its winnie the pooh's tigger,cause its cuter~!!

well,thank God for everything !Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment