Thursday, February 18, 2010

Part 9

Hey, is me Aeron here again! =D

Just a short update from me~
Just came back from sister Sheet Yeen's house..
Went there to eat a lot ..! Well,there is a lots of foods to eat..
LAMB,octopus,chicken wings,satay and etc!
Obviously ate alot of LAMB meat..seriously delicious!
Ate lotsa vegetables too!well,to balance my diet la of course..
Not to forget uncle pak lum and aunty averlyn came back from Australia..
Enjoyed the time eating with them and they showed us tons of pictures of Australia..
Well,felt like going there for holidays man!scenery there were awesome to be honest..!
Hmm,hope to travel there one day with my family and friends..
Had some wine where uncle pak lum brought back from Australia..It tastes awesome..
Im so full tonight and now Im sitting here blogging while to digest the foods.. =D

So,It ll take a long time again to see uncle pak lum ,aunty averlyn and dana again..2 years?Maybe 3 years?Well,wish you all good luck wherever you are..
God bless this family..!
Hope to see you all soon!

Thank God for everything I had and I met tonight..!Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment